£25,000 a year – Permanent
|The Role – Junior Research Analyst (Albanian or Indonesian speaking)
Salary – c£25K
Duration – 2-3 month contract
Location – Central London
Skills – Communications, PR, Media, Brandwatch, Affinio, Research, Analysis, Fluent Albanian or Indonesian.
Start – Must be available to start at end of January 2017
A full-service agency with highly prestigious clients, providing research, strategy, creative concepts, technical build, multimedia production, dissemination and evaluation in-house.
Specialising in working with multiple stakeholders including government, NGOs, charities, media organisations and Civil Society Organisations (CSOs), who help us meet our campaign objectives and drive positive social change.
Our client is looking for a Junior Research Analyst to conduct digital research on a range of different audiences for their work.
• Using programmes such as Brandwatch and Affinio, develop an in-depth understanding of their target audiences and the issues and trends which matter most to them.
• Prepare two daily reports on key topics of interest for our primary target audiences, one to be circulated internally at the company and one to be shared with their clients.
• Conduct deeper research into a particular issue, topic, hashtag or trend, exploring the extent to which they resonate amongst their audiences.
• Connect data with digital and offline research findings, integrating insight across the team and helping generate recommendations to inform the development of more effective campaigns and messaging.
• Where necessary, support audience segmentation work being undertaken by other members of the team.
• Involvement in the presentation and dissemination of research and analysis to key stakeholders.
• Support with international research and evaluation where appropriate.
• Fluent in Albanian or Indonesian
• Excellent English writing skills, including written reports in Word and presentations in PowerPoint.
• A thorough, analytical approach to research, including experience interpreting data from a range of sources and telling a compelling ‘story’.
• An organised and efficient approach with a can-do attitude to reaching deadlines.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and people skills.
• Experience of using audience listening tools, such as Brandwatch, to generate audience insight
• Experience of analysing digital content to inform research reports