Diploma in Education (DTLLS) for the Post-Compulsory Sector
• Are you, or have you been, recognised as a refugee?
• Do you want to use your educational and professional experience to train to teach young people and adults in the English Post-Compulsory or Lifelong Learning Sector?
• This is a two-year, part-time course, leading to the DTLLS qualification: the Diploma in Teaching in the Lifelong Learning Sector.
• Develop the skills required to teach your subject specialism, from languages to sciences, hairdressing to history.
• Get in touch as soon as possible to start the course in September 2011.
For more information, please contact Sasha Lindsay, course administrator:
Tel: 020 7612 6364