Solid Limited, a accountancy firm with a family orientated culture is looking for a part time Payroll and Office Administrator to join their team in central London. The position will suit working parent to work half days.
Ideal candidates would be responsible for helping payroll manager, some company secretarial work and office administration. Candidates should have payroll experience as a payroll administrator and preferably some experience with company secretarial work. Ability to communicate at all levels with clients and team is a must.
– Calculate accurate wages, including any bonuses, salary increases or overtime.
– Calculate any tax or national insurance deductions and pensions contributions.
– Calculate statutory payments, such as maternity, paternity and sick leave.
– Issue relevant tax forms.
– Process new documentation for starters and leavers.
– Handle and respond to discrepancies and queries relating to payroll.
– Provide assistance to Payroll Manager and other team members if required.
– Other ad-hoc duties, such as filing, photocopying, updating database, handling post, etc.
– Excellent numeracy and literacy skills.
– Experience using computerised payroll software.
– Organised, logical and methodical approach.
– A keen eye for detail and accuracy.
– Strong communication skills.
– Ability to use own initiative.
– Ability to work well within a team.
– Discretion! Administrators handle confidential and highly sensitive information.
– Knowledge of HMRC and PAYE.
– Understanding of ongoing legislative changes which affect payroll.
– Payroll qualifications
Click here to apply for this job: